Friday, April 13, 2007

second assingment

I have visited website http://www.tornadoproject.com/ abviously it talks about the tornado,at the begining it shows us a bit of information about the website, it says they get help from doctor Bill McCAUL.They reached to some information like the kind of tornadoes and where it happen.It has shown many history which the tornado heppened in it,and it consider the most famous tornadoes.And for sure it explaine to us how to avoid the tornadoes an storms.

In my opinion,it is an interesting website ,because at first in my city we rarly have tornadoes,and i dont have many information about these stuff.Certainly i heared about tornado but i haven't seen it yet and i hope so.The website shows some of tornado videos about tornadoes classics .

2 comments:

jasim said...

I really agree with your opinion and every one should go to this site I mean who have tornado in their country

abdulmajeed said...

Good job.